MacOS X 10.5.8, 10.6.2 or newer Intel® Processor NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon® X1600 or better 12 GB available HD space 2 GB Ram DVD-ROM drive Broadband Internet connection 1024X720 minimum display resolution
Mac Recommended Specifications:
Intel® Core 2 Duo processor 4 GB system RAM NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600M GT or ATI Radeon® HD 4670 or better
Install: 1) mount SC2 Wings of Liberty 1.0.1 k'ed.dmg and copy the game folder in Applications (it's important to be in this folder).
Now you can play! If you want the last update. Read below.
2) extract s_c_2_update_mac.zip and copy the content for it's folder to "StarCraft II/Support" (overwrite).
3) start Starcraft II.app and wait to update (1.1.1) (it takes time). When the button Play is active close the application.
4) load StarCraft II Version 1.1.1 Crack.dmg and start .pkg файла. He cracks the game to 1.1.1 5) here are few ways to play the game:
- stop the internet
- move Blizzard Downloader.app and Blizzard Updater.app in other folder
- if you have the program LittleSnitch with her you forbid to SC2.app and Starcraft II.app to connect with ***.battle.net and ***.patch.battle.net. That happens when the game starts - a window will pop-up from LittleSnitch to ask you if the application can connect to internet. You choose only the address and the options and deny.